This platter takes inspiration from the beautiful sight of a happy dancing peacock opening its feathers. Add a touch of elegance to your décor with this unique imperial blue ceramic platter. This serving platter is self-textured and reflects the sheer beauty of a peacock. It is an ideal serving pick for muffins, cakes, cookies, fruits, and whatnot.
- Food Grade And Lead-Free
- Finest Handmade Ceramic Studio Pottery.
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
- Product Material: Ceramic
- Place of Origin: Khurja, Uttar Pradesh
- Dimensions: Diameter: 11 inches height: 2 inches
- Weight: 1.36 kgs
Khurja is the home to Indian ceramics studio pottery thus known as the Ceramic City of India. Check out our entire Studio Pottery Collection.
The colors of the product may slightly vary due to the different screen resolutions, however, there will be no compromise on the product quality.
Shipping and Returns
- Products are shipped within 4 business days.
- Delivery can take 2-10 business days depending on your location.
- We do not accept return requests if a perfect product has been delivered.
- Eligible for return/replacement request within 10 days of delivery, only if a wrong or damaged product has been delivered
- Please read our Return Policy for more information.